<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://doctorswives.org

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Lives of Doctor Wives: The Dress

Sunday, October 4, 2009

The Dress

Hey, ladies...

I just wanted to let ya'll know that I bought my wedding dress yesterday...:) It was quite an emotional experience with what had been going on during the week.

Anyways, there are pictures posted on my website, in case you're curious about the INSANELY good deal that I got on it. :)

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Ams said...

I said it on your page already but GORGEOUS!
And I cannnnnnot believe the deal that you got on it. Perfect!

October 4, 2009 at 3:28 PM  
Blogger Brittany said...

It's beautiful!! And what a deal!!!!!!!! :)

October 4, 2009 at 9:22 PM  
Blogger Doc's Girl said...

Awww...thanks, guys! I know, I'm still just amazed by the price!! :)

October 4, 2009 at 9:40 PM  
Blogger Jenn said...

Gorgeous gown at a fantastic price! Way to go!!!

October 5, 2009 at 12:16 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home