<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://doctorswives.org

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Lives of Doctor Wives: Residency Review Siet

Saturday, September 19, 2009

Residency Review Siet

Hey everyone,

I have created a site that I hope will in the future become really useful to a lot of us. I have been doing a lot of research on the 40 different cities my husband has applied for residency in and have had a hard time finding specific information that tells what the residents families thought of the program. I know that there are a lot of resident spouse and a lot of spouses who have moved past the residency phase of their lives. I am looking to gather information on various specialties and cities around the country. This site is not just for me. It is my hope that it will become a great site with lots of information for spouses of resident applicants to gather information on their prospective locations.

Residency Reviews by Families

If you would like to contribute, take a look at the page. You can find a post about blog post directions here. I look forward to hearing from you. Thanks for your input!

1 Comments:

Blogger Melisa said...

Great idea! THANKS!

September 21, 2009 at 11:32 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home