<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://doctorswives.org

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Lives of Doctor Wives: 2nd Response!

Thursday, June 4, 2009

2nd Response!

My husband got accepted for his second away rotation/sub-I (and this is the one I have been worried about because I know others had already been accepted)! And this program is kind of a long shot because it is such a good program but we figured our only chance (at matching there) would be if he got an away rotation to increase his chances - so its still a longshot, but I think rotating there will be beneficial. I am so excited for his away rotations I think they will be really good experience and he will be getting to do what he loves - surgery! I am gonna be a lonely but productive wife this fall since he will be gone for at least 8 weeks! Now we are just waiting to hear from one more program...

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger MW said...

Yay, congrats!! Wouldn't it be crazy if our husbands ended up in the same program?

R is currently doing his elective in ortho at his home program, and one of his attendings did his residency at the program in this post, so he has that guy's mentor to look for when he's there.

June 5, 2009 at 2:32 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home