<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://doctorswives.org

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Lives of Doctor Wives: Not a wife, yet..

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Not a wife, yet..

Hey there!!!

I just wanted to introduce myself! I found this blog the other day and thought it was such a great way to communicate with others in the same position..for the most part.

I'm not a wife, yet. I'm dating MIGM (my nickname for him, pronounced MIG-um) a 3rd year, (almost 4th year) Medical Student, who is also in the Navy! Boards are in less than a month and we're both on the edge of our seats.. more so me..I'm a nervous wreck, ha!

The big kicker is we're in a long distance relationship!! I'm currently in Undergrad down in Florida.. he is in Virginia! I'm majoring in Family & Child Science.. hoping to be a 2nd Grade Teacher :) MIGM's heart is set on surgery! Trauma to be exact!

We definitely have a LONG road ahead of us, but I couldn't be more excited!

**I also have another blog.. you're more than willing to stop by and take a look..it's nothing special.. just random thoughts and what not...but you can get connected to some wonderful ladies..not related to the medical field :)**

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger JumpingJane said...

Hey there, Im Leah. My sig nif (also not married yet) is PGY-1 (one month till 2) General surgery. We did the long distance for a year while I finished my masters in education (EC-4). I did my student teaching in second grade and loved it. I am currently moving to be with him in one week, so I feel you on the long distance thing. Just wanted to say hello.

June 3, 2009 at 8:21 PM  
Blogger Allison said...

Hi there! Nice to meet you!

June 4, 2009 at 12:29 PM  
Blogger Mrs. Dawkter said...

Welcome, and nice to meet you! Now I really want to know what MIGM stands for!

June 4, 2009 at 1:12 PM  
Blogger Melisa said...

Nice to *meet* you!

June 9, 2009 at 8:14 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home