<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://doctorswives.org

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Lives of Doctor Wives: Fabulous meals in just a few minutes

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Fabulous meals in just a few minutes

I wanted to share a great new recipe resource you'll appreciate. My sister-in-law just gave me a subscription to Semi-homemade (by Sandra Lee). The recipes are really good and they are surprisingly quick. She uses a lot of frozen vegetables and quick cooking techniques. I love this magazine.

Yesterday, I made a baked chicken thigh seasoned with rosemary and thyme on a bed of roasted vegetables. The whole thing took under and hour (including chopping, cooking, and cleaning up). The night before, I made pan-fried porkchops with an apple topping, and potato cakes.

Along with these "cheater" recipes, she gives some great ideas for party settings and table arrangements. It truly is a wonderful source for pulling together an impressive party at the drop of a hat.

FYI: The recipes I just mentioned were in the Christmas menu edition (Dec/Jan).

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home