<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://doctorswives.org

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Lives of Doctor Wives: Med School vs Work Life Balance

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Med School vs Work Life Balance

There have been a lot of discussions here about spouses who are too busy to contribute at home. We seem to have a lot of experience in this area! I found several discussions about this on linkedin, too. One businessman was even asking if he was "balancing" enough. Did he really think a stranger could answer that question? Well beieve it or not, there were lots of opinions. It prompted me to post Life Work Balance-When Your Spouse Doesn’t Get It on my blog about checking in once in a while.

I would really appreciate if some of you would post comments there and share your own ways of dealing with this issue. Our group here is pretty good at supporting each other, but not everyone comes here for insight.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Kristin said...

I am not dealing with this yet, but I know one day I will have to! So ladies, give plenty of advice! :)

January 28, 2010 at 9:25 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home