<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://doctorswives.org

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Lives of Doctor Wives: Movin' on Up!

Sunday, August 22, 2010

Movin' on Up!

I just wanted to thank everyone who dished on my "I hate where I live" issue. I appreciated all of your thoughts and comments and weighed it all out in my mind. We are coming up on the end of our year lease so we went shoppin!

The good news is that we found a new place to live! Yay!!! It will cost a bit to move, but since my ghetto crack house neighbor has decided clothing is optional for taking out the trash, we decided it was worth borrowing a little money to move out of here.

I am sooooo happy because our new place is twice as big and is super safe. It's even gated with a security guard!

I am grateful for the support from everyone and may not have had the courage to go out and search out a new home with out your encouragement : )

2 Comments:

Blogger Amanda E. said...

Yay! That is so awesome!!

August 22, 2010 at 10:21 PM  
Blogger Melisa said...

YIPPEEEEEEEE! So happy, Stacie!!!

August 23, 2010 at 10:45 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home