<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://doctorswives.org

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Lives of Doctor Wives: Another Medical Student Spouse Posts Insight

Sunday, August 15, 2010

Another Medical Student Spouse Posts Insight

I stumbled onto this blog post that I thought was worth sharing:

Married to a Medical School Student

That’s me. At one time, my partner Megan worked for Luther Seminary in St. Paul, during which time she began a support blog for the spouses of seminary students in the distance learning program she coordinated. So surely it’s only fair for me now to reflect on being a med school spouse. My advice in a sentence: be flexible, and remember it’s not really about you.
Ten things on being married to a med school student: (read article)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home