<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://doctorswives.org

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Lives of Doctor Wives: opinion

Friday, June 25, 2010

opinion

Hey everyone good morning, I cant seem to make up my mind on what to do and would really appreciate your thoughts. I used the name Journey Unscripted for my blog. Now I came back to the blogging world and so I opened up a new blogger name for my blog Physician's Wife I like it but I am just not sure if I want to have the label on the blog since as most of you know saying that your the wife of a physician makes people immediately form a mental picture of the "typical doctors wife" (insert eye roll here). If I choose physicians wife I will transfer over all my past post to the new blog.
So what do you all think stink with Journey Unscripted or move on to Physician's Wife?
Thanks! =)

4 Comments:

Blogger muddleglum said...

I saw "medical spouses" first and thought "hey, that's me." Then this post. Oh.

I usta know a lot of y'all back when I was doing medical research, but now I'm just a husband of a nurse. I guess this is saying that you make your 'name' as narrow or as wide as you want your scope. My own name is 'Muddleglum', which can be as wide as you want, but also handy when I goof and my name and nickname coincide: "Mud."

June 25, 2010 at 11:31 AM  
Blogger Shana said...

Personally I like "Journey Unscripted". It gives you immediate leeway to write about other non-medical-spouse issues. Plus, if there is anything I've learned from reading this blog is that we are all more than simply physician's wives and husbands.

June 25, 2010 at 12:32 PM  
Blogger ClosewithKathi said...

I checked out your site and Journey Unscripted fits your posts better than physician's wife. You're not blogging about being a doctor's wife. You're blogging about your journey in life. Love the site, btw.

June 27, 2010 at 7:51 PM  
Blogger Mrs.MD said...

Thanks!!!! I stayed with journey unscripted. It really does fit me more =)

July 5, 2010 at 10:09 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home