<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://doctorswives.org

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Lives of Doctor Wives: New forum

Friday, June 18, 2010

New forum

Matt has made us a new forum and it looks great! Go check it out and leave a message! I'm hoping to find 2 volunteers to moderate the forum. Please email me if you want the job. I'd put your contact info on our side bar, so please be willing to be available for contact. Thanks so much!

6 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

June 18, 2010 at 10:44 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

host is back, so forum should be working again. guests can read all posts right now (there aren't any tho), but you ahve to register to post. just cilck the register button near the top to join. let me know if you're having any problems.

June 18, 2010 at 11:04 AM  
Blogger ClosewithKathi said...

I tried to join but never got a confirmation email. Don't you like me? ;)

June 18, 2010 at 3:23 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

are you sure you joined? I don't see any new users signed up. eep...try again and let me know if it's still not working.

June 18, 2010 at 4:28 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

a ha! I see you. the email you used was kathibrowne..~~.com so you should have gotten an email there. I activated your account manually so you should be able to post away now =]

June 18, 2010 at 4:30 PM  
Blogger ClosewithKathi said...

I'm on. C'mon y'all and join too.

June 18, 2010 at 9:35 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home