<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://doctorswives.org

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Lives of Doctor Wives: Call for Healthy Recipes

Thursday, December 10, 2009

Call for Healthy Recipes

I finally convinced my husband to eat healthier now that I convinced him there are good recipes out there. We're trying to eat whole grains (whole wheat pastas and breads), unbleached flour, unrefined sugar, and lots of veggies. I recently made a roasted red pepper pasta dish that he went crazy over (posted on my blog http://wingspouse.com/blog/2009/12/creamy-red-pepper-sauce-over-pasta/). How do I top this?

I need some recipe suggestions, ladies. Anyone have some killer (yet healthy) recipes that don't take forever to make? You can email them to me if they're too long to share here. (kathi at wingspouse dot com)

P.S. Next week's Survivor Saturdays post will talk about creative tools to sell your home.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh yes! Add a small spoon of butter under your tilapia fillet and sprinkle both sides with a nice cajun and salt spice and serve with lemon slices after baking for 20 min. If you have toddlers just leave out the seasoning. You can pan sear this with a vera cruz sauce (all natural sauce from a jar) and eat in 10 minutes by pan.

December 11, 2009 at 6:41 PM  
Blogger ClosewithKathi said...

Sounds wonderful... thanks.

December 18, 2009 at 4:19 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home