<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://doctorswives.org

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Lives of Doctor Wives: I'm Leidy

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

I'm Leidy

I'm married to Damian a PGY-3 Internal Med resident, he will be starting an Infectious Disease fellowship in July.
We live in NJ, we moved here from FL because its where he matched. We really like it here and plan to stay.
I am a SAHM to my 2 daughters Lulu 6 (well 7 next week) and Mia 4. I just recently started blogging (Journey Unscripted) and I really like it...
I look forward to getting to know you all!

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Alexandra said...

WOW, I want to be from Florida! Glad you are here!

March 17, 2009 at 10:11 PM  
Blogger Melisa said...

I'm so glad you joined. I look forward to getting to know you better!

March 17, 2009 at 10:11 PM  
Blogger Bea said...

Nice to meet you Leidy!

March 18, 2009 at 5:49 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home