<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://doctorswives.org

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Lives of Doctor Wives: I'm Marissa

Monday, March 16, 2009

I'm Marissa

I'm a relatively new attorney, married to a third year medical student. We currently live in central Illinois. My husband will be applying for residencies in neurosurgery this fall. We are hoping to end up in Chicago (closer to family) but since it is a competitive field, he will be applying throughout the Midwest and in Florida. I love kids but we don't have our own so I love to hear about other people's children and especially to see pictures. I am a huge worry wart and control freak so I have tons of questions and look forward to meeting all of you!

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Bea said...

Hi Marissa! I'm a new attorney too! My husband J is a first year surgery resident in Philadelphia. Glad to meet you.

March 17, 2009 at 5:55 AM  
Blogger Alexandra said...

I'm so glad you could join! I'm married to a soon to be 1st year OB/GYN resident. We are just about to move up to Muskegon, Michigan to relocate, so we are very excited about our new adventure. I'm a SAHM or "household engineer" as we like to joke, to our 2 year old little boy Grant and we are expecting our second little boy in mid-late June just weeks before residency starts, so never a dull moment! I look forward to learing more about you and your family!

March 17, 2009 at 9:15 AM  
Blogger Melisa said...

So glad you could join us! Just think, 1 yr until match! haha!

March 17, 2009 at 11:33 AM  
Blogger Trisha said...

Hi there! Looking forward to getting to know you!

March 17, 2009 at 2:18 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home