<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://doctorswives.org

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Lives of Doctor Wives: New Year!

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

New Year!

I finally got around to updating everyone's numbers behind their names over in the side bar. Although I have been know to make mistakes, so if you have a correction, or something to add or change please email me so I can make the necessary changes! (champagneandbonbons@gmail.com) Thanks!

Congrats on another year of school/training!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Marv Loucks said...

My hubby is doing Orthopedics, if you want to add that in. But not a big deal.

July 13, 2011 at 11:26 AM  
Blogger Melisa said...

Thanks so much for doing that!!

July 14, 2011 at 12:09 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home