<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://doctorswives.org

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Lives of Doctor Wives: Poll - How do you sleep?

Monday, May 23, 2011

Poll - How do you sleep?

I have heard a couple of times that some friends of mine have never been away from their spouse for more than a day. And these aren't recently married friends either, we are talking years of marriage. And I have also come to the conclusion that people who can say this are not married to doctors.

Anyway, my sleeping (or lack thereof) habits were on my mind. (Anyone else have a hard time sleeping alone??) You can select more than one answer.

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger TheFamousStacie said...

The amount of sleep I get when Chad is away is 100% dependent on how terrified I am. I sleep a lot better now days than in more ghetto homes we've been in.

May 28, 2011 at 4:45 PM  
Blogger Melisa said...

I don't really have a hard time sleeping alone so much as going to bed alone. I don't think I went to bed before 2 am the entire week he was gone...

May 28, 2011 at 10:57 PM  
Blogger Joz1234 said...

I totally agree with you, Melisa. When Ed's away, I'm constantly tired because I put off going to sleep until the wee hours of the morning.

June 20, 2011 at 11:51 AM  
Blogger Sally said...

Ditto--I've gotten used to sleeping alone, but stopping everything to go to bed takes a looooong time :)

June 30, 2011 at 3:56 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home