<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://doctorswives.org

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Lives of Doctor Wives: Tell me about Neonatology Fellowship

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Tell me about Neonatology Fellowship

Anyone out there traveling down the Neonatology path? Brian is just entering the interview phase, and so I am looking for advice. What kind of advice? I have no idea. Of course, this isn't our first rodeo, but I also know that every step of the journey is different. So, maybe...What is something you wished you'd known going into it? or How it differs from peds residency? or One thing you'd do different....etc. Also, feel free to chime in even if you're in a different discipline. Anything is welcome. Thanks!

2 Comments:

Blogger Melisa said...

Doing the fellowship interview process right now, so I feel your pain. :o)

February 21, 2011 at 11:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ditto - we're smack in the middle of interviews. Good luck to you both!

February 22, 2011 at 11:30 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home