<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://doctorswives.org

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Lives of Doctor Wives: Complications

Monday, February 7, 2011

Complications

I convinced my local book club to read Complications by Atul Gawande for book club this month. Absolutely a fascinating and riveting book! I could read it over and over. In fact, I bought it off Amazong so I could. LOL! It is especially interesting for those with an interest in surgery. I thought if anyone wanted to read it with me, we could have a discussion over on the forum. Hope to see you there!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Laura said...

I read that book over my honeymoon. It's one of my husband's favorites. He was in the middle of third year MS at the time -- and it gave me a clear picture of what he actually did during clinic on some occasions. Very easy to understand for the teacher here -- who knows LITTLE about medicine!!!

February 7, 2011 at 10:03 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home