<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://doctorswives.org

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Lives of Doctor Wives: Let's try this out...

Friday, May 28, 2010

Let's try this out...

Okay, a Facebook page was asked for, so here it is:

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=122706377764218

I made it open. The person who decides to moderate the group can decide if they want to close it in case we want to discuss personal things. Not that we'd ever complain about attendings. :o)

I started a list of different blogs. What I'll do is make a page that lists all of the companion blogs. If you see a specialty/situation that doesn't have a name, let me know you want to make a blog (or forum if you know how) for it. Then, when you get it made, let me know and I'll link it. It would be great if you could actually be in the specialty, and maybe further along in it, just to have the experience. And if I'm missing any specialties, let me know. Thanks! I hope this works the way it is in my head. ;o)

Medical School
Residents
Attendings
OB/GYN
ER
Radiology
PM&R

Anesthesia - Brittany
Internal Medicine
ENT
Ortho
General Surgery
Family Medicine
Pediatrics

Dermatology
Psychiatry
Ophthalmology - Jennifer
Urology - Rachel

1 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer said...

So the list of specialty blogs is separate from the facebook group, right? I'll take ophthalmology - although I think I'm the only one on here crazy enough to marry an eyeball guy. :)
(And "ophthalmology" needs an extra H between the p and the t...we don't want to be confused with those OTHER eye doctors, y'know.)

May 29, 2010 at 6:14 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home