<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://doctorswives.org

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Lives of Doctor Wives: Busy Lady: Samantha

Monday, May 10, 2010

Busy Lady: Samantha

Hi! My name is Samantha. I officially joined the ranks of Doctor Wives last year and I'm so excited to find this blog. My husband is a PGY-3 psychiatry resident and we're trying deciding on which fellowships to apply to for PGY-5. I think I'm finally starting to see the light at the end of the residency tunnel! Just in time to head into the fellowship tunnel :)

We currently have 2 fur-babies but are hoping to add a human baby to our family soon. I work for a start up pharmaceutical company and I have a Masters in Public Health. I'm currently working on my Masters in Architecture and Design, so needless to say we're pretty busy.

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger davita said...

Welcome!

May 10, 2010 at 11:49 PM  
Blogger Melisa said...

Welcome! It must be such a great feeling to be so close to done!

May 10, 2010 at 11:51 PM  
Blogger Christy said...

Hi Samantha! My husband is also a PGY 3 Psych Resident who is also in the process of trying to nail down a fellowship--and I have almost half of an MPH degree under my belt! :)

Welcome to the group!

May 12, 2010 at 9:59 PM  
Blogger Camilla Millar said...

MPH and Architecture and Design. . .I want to hear how you ended up going into 2 seemingly disparate fields! SO COOL.

May 20, 2010 at 4:08 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home