<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://doctorswives.org

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Lives of Doctor Wives: Howdy Liz!

Monday, May 10, 2010

Howdy Liz!

My name is Liz. My husband is currently finishing up his intern year and will begin his anesthesiology residency training this July. We have four young children. I have a masters degree in public health. After residency, my husband and I plan to travel to 3rd world countries to participate in medical humanitarian work. I am new to the blogging world and amazed at how wonderful this site is. I love being married to a doctor, I love to laugh, and I love talking with other wives about being married to doctors. I hope that I can add some helpful insights as a contributor to the site. A lot of our common experiences are wonderful, and yet, a lot are so horrible that all we can do is talk about them, and then, hopefully, laugh about them together.

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger davita said...

Welcome!

May 10, 2010 at 11:50 PM  
Blogger Melisa said...

Wow, Liz, you sound like a really busy lady! Glad to have you here!

May 10, 2010 at 11:53 PM  
Blogger Tif Sweeney said...

Welcome Liz!! My hubby is just finishing up his intern year in Anesthesiology!! I cannot wait for us to be considered real residents and for his schedule to (maybe) get a bit better this next year! :)

May 13, 2010 at 2:12 PM  
Blogger Liz said...

Yes, I'm hoping it will get a little bit better also!! We'll see. I know we should have "no expectations"!

May 14, 2010 at 1:17 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home