<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://doctorswives.org

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Lives of Doctor Wives: Interested?

Sunday, August 16, 2009

Interested?

I received this email and thought maybe some of us could share our stories. Go check out the blog and if you are interested email me and I can send you her contact info!


Good morning ~WOW...what a fantastic blog! I know how unique and challenging your situation is as Dr.'s wives - not first hand but watching my cousin and her husband through those years of internship and establishing a practice. If you, or any of your blog team members would be willing to share your stories in our community blog - which is for newlywed women - we'd love to have your input and insight.We have a variety of topics being addressed (military wives, 'older newlywed', etc) but none from your perspective. If you have any interest please let me know. Here's a link to our blog so you can check it out. I wish you all the most wonderful lives and think the idea that you are finding strength together is fantastic - which is what we hope to do with our site as well!http://www.shejustgotmarried.com/modules/blog

Denée Founder, She Just Got Married (dot com)

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Smash Attack Ash said...

Hello ladies! I just stumbled across your blog and I can't express the absolute joy I am feeling! My husband (married one year) just started MSII. I am also working 2 part-time jobs, and pursuing my Master's in Social Work. I start my internship this Fall, so I will be working 3 part-time jobs! At this moment, I am much busier than my husband. However, that is bound to change! We are waiting until I am done with my MSW to start a family. By then, it will be time for PG and we will relocate to a new city to start a new adventure.

I am so pleased to meet you all!

August 16, 2009 at 11:22 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home