<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://doctorswives.org

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Lives of Doctor Wives: Blog Business

Monday, April 20, 2009

Blog Business

Hey everyone! I hope you are all doing well. Now that we are growing larger, I just wanted everyone to check to make sure I have everything correct on their information under contributors. Please click on your link and see if it goes....well, where you want it to go. I think on some I have them linked back to this blog, due to the fact that they don't have a web page that they want listed, some may be links to their emails, some wanted it that way, and some info I may have wrong and it may just send you out into the great unknown. Please do me a favor and check your link and info and if anything needs to be updated or changed, please drop me a line at alexandra.howard@yahoo.com or comment with your correct info! I will be changing everyone's year status soon, so make sure your current standing is correct, because I'm just going to be adding a year to everyone! Yay, another year under our belts! Have a great week and keep up the great postings!

Oh and if you are new, please write an intro and tell us about yourself!!!!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Melisa said...

You are doing awesome, Lex. Thanks! Sure appreciate you!

I can hardly wait to see that little number go up. WAHOO!

April 20, 2009 at 7:45 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home