<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://doctorswives.org

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Lives of Doctor Wives: What I Have Learned About Being A Doctor's Wife

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

What I Have Learned About Being A Doctor's Wife

Hi everyone,

I'm Jennifer, and my husband is a pediatric ophthalmologist. He's been in practice for almost 5 years, but we married during his first year of med school - so it's been a very long road for us!

I've read a lot of your stories this past week, and I started thinking about what I have learned about this crazy medical marriage business. I wrote down my thoughts here. I hope this brings you some hope and encouragement today!

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger Melisa said...

Such a wonderful post! I might even print it out as a reminder for myself. :o)

Awesome job, Jennifer! So glad to have you on here!

March 31, 2009 at 4:57 PM  
Blogger Mrs. Dawkter said...

Thats some good stuff - I need to print it out and read it monthly for the next 15 years!

March 31, 2009 at 5:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

welcome! I posted on your blog! I loved this and am passing it on to my friends by having them link here.

March 31, 2009 at 8:40 PM  
Blogger Trisha said...

So glad I read your post today! Such an inspiration!

March 31, 2009 at 11:37 PM  
Blogger Sarah C said...

That was amazing! Thank you!

April 1, 2009 at 3:36 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home