<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://doctorswives.org

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Lives of Doctor Wives: Forum

Saturday, March 12, 2011

Forum

We had some problems with inappropriate posts on the forum. I really apologize if you were subjected to these posts. The posts and the users have been deleted. We also changed the settings so that only registered users can see the posts. That should give it a more secure feeling. New users will now have to be approved by the admins, so please be patient while waiting for approval. If your user name is something I can recognize as being from this blog, you will get approved faster. Otherwise, I will be emailing you for verification. Please email me back so I can approve you. If you haven't emailed me back in week, the request will be deleted and you will need to reapply. Thanks!

Some people who had been inactive for a long time, or applied but never logged on, got deleted. You just need to reapply. We just want to make sure we don't have any spammers on there.

Finally, if you posted anything that felt spammy (advertisements, links to other sites, etc.), you were also deleted.

I have no way of knowing which users are legitimate users from this blog. I apologize if I deleted someone I wasn't supposed to. Please feel free to reapply.

Any other questions, please let me know!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home