<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://doctorswives.org

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Lives of Doctor Wives: Chat Forum

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Chat Forum

Okay I am not sure if I posted on this or not yet (so my apologies if I did already) but I found some of the women from this blog or vice versa from this website/forum:
International Medical Spouse Network
Click on forums and there are lots of chat boards to ask all sorts of questions (parenting, debates, etc.) You have to become a member to chat, and you have to have 100 posts before you can post in certain forums such as the medical specialty forums).
I think its a really neat forum and I have found other wives in the specialty that my husband would like to go into which has been really nice for getting advice specific to his specialty.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm on there! I get lots of good responses when I need good info about different cities and neighborhoods. Definitely a great place to find good info!

May 13, 2009 at 12:59 AM  
Blogger Alexandra said...

Thanks for sharing this link, I will add it to our list on the blog!

May 13, 2009 at 8:38 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Another great resource. Thanks for sharing!

May 13, 2009 at 9:51 AM  
Blogger MW said...

I'm on there! :) I was MIA for a while, though, and there were some technical issues - an independent contractor deleted my name - so I can't get into the private sections yet...but hopefully Kris will bump my post-count back up again. :)

I'm really curious to read in the medical school forum how all the MSIV's did with the match!

May 13, 2009 at 11:40 AM  
Blogger Bea said...

Thanks for the heads up! I just joined today. Seems like a great resource.

May 27, 2009 at 6:03 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home