<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://doctorswives.org

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Lives of Doctor Wives: Hello from Texas!!

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Hello from Texas!!

Hello to all of you! I am Jennifer, and I am the wife of a 3rd year (almost 4th year) Anesthesia resident. We have been married for 8 years and have 2 boys (4 and 1). We were high school sweethearts and he always knew what he wanted to be. I am a certified high school math teacher, but I no longer teach as a full time job. I stay at home with my boys and I also work 2 part time jobs from home: Online Math tutor with Tutor.com and Administrative assistant for Avon in our area. I can pretty much do both jobs in my pj's and I love that I can schedule them to work around my time with my family.

We are currently at a stage where hubby is working non-stop and applying for fellowships and working on a research presentation and moonlighting---in short, it's a ZOO! I am so happy to stay at home and be able to be there for my boys when he cannot be. I know he is happy that he doesn't have to worry about us because of it.

For instance: I am leaving to go to Walmart right now to get wood for the fireplace...we apparently are about to be hit by a blizzard! I'm in Texas...that is unheard of. You can tell I am really well prepared right? It's 11:24pm and I am just now going to get some wood. :)

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Melisa said...

Welcome, Jennifer! I was wondering if I was the only one anxiously awaiting for all of those numbers in the contributor box to go up. ;o)

March 27, 2009 at 10:39 AM  
Blogger Hi, I'm Ginny said...

Hi Jennifer! We are preparing here in Oklahoma for the snow as well!

March 27, 2009 at 11:53 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home