<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://doctorswives.org

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Lives of Doctor Wives: The First Ever Show-Off Sunday!!

Sunday, June 16, 2013

The First Ever Show-Off Sunday!!

Hello, hello!!!  My name is Sarah and I am one of the administrators of the Lives of Doctors' Wives FB group.  I am so excited to introduce to you our newest monthly feature: Show-Off Sundays!!

Since I am a craft blogger (you can spot some of my posts in the link party-----hint: I love S'mores!!), I am always seeing, using, and creating link parties.  I love to be able to visit one of my favorite blogs and see a huge assortment of talent and ideas from all over the web right in front of my eyes.

In the Facebook group we have found that people want to share the product they are selling, the newest masterpiece in their Etsy shop, and every new post on their personal blog.  We actually had to make a "no soliciting" rule in the group because the feed was always filling up with posts and shares and requests to vote on things.  It was wild.

However, the "no soliciting" rule made us bummed out that we couldn't find out about the amazing talents and endeavours of our readers, and so Show-Off Sunday was born!!  From this point forward, every third Sunday in a month will be Show-Off Sunday.  Woohoo!!

Feel free to link up whatever you like that is YOUR OWN intellectual property for Show-Off Sunday.  Link up your favorite blog posts, your website that you think we will all love, a link to a fabulous item in your Etsy shop, etc.  Please do not link up to blogs and shops that are not your own.  We are primarily interested in showcasing the work of our readers and members!

Please do not link up giveaways or other linky parties, as those expire, and please limit your entries to FIVE links.  If you link up more than five entries or violate our very loose guidelines we reserve the right to remove the extra/non-qualifying links.

Now get linking, ladies!  I can't WAIT to see what you all have in store for me!  Better get my "Pin It!" finger ready!!!  ;)

Labels:

10 Comments:

Blogger Saturne said...

I think I'll share the link of my first tutorial for homemade swim shoes. I couldn't stomach spending $5+ per kid (I have 4) for swim shoes to protect my kids' tender toesies from the harsh, abrasive floor of our apartment swimming pool, so I made some of my own! I know that lots of us are looking for cheaper ways to get by, so I hope this might help someone.

http://zeiglerfam.blogspot.com/2013/06/swim-shoes.html

June 16, 2013 at 7:38 PM  
Blogger Joz1234 said...

I'm sharing a link to my business called Top It Off! I make custom cake and cupcake toppers out of gum paste. It's a way to have a custom look for less when it comes to parties and events. This particular link is of some baby shower cupcake toppers I made to match a customer's custom made invitation.

http://topitoffcupcakeandcaketoppers.blogspot.com/2013/06/baby-shower-toppers-made-to-match.html

June 16, 2013 at 7:57 PM  
Blogger Joz1234 said...

one more!
http://topitoffcupcakeandcaketoppers.blogspot.com/2013/06/alice-in-wonderland-inspired-cupcake.html

Cake topper for the Harmony school of Creative Arts production of Alice and Wonderland. :-)

June 16, 2013 at 8:02 PM  
Blogger threeconejitos said...

I have nothing crafty or awesome like that to show off. I have a blog. I write things. Sometimes interesting and sometimes probably not ; ) I write a lot about trying to lose baby weight and my kid and being a mom and occasionally about residency.

June 16, 2013 at 8:02 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

This is a great idea! I'm sharing my latest endeavor- Styling for Stella & Dot! I'm a SAHM so this is my on the side, just for me project:)

June 16, 2013 at 8:29 PM  
Blogger Julie said...

I posted some earrings from my etsy shop! :) great idea - I love seeing what others do!

June 16, 2013 at 9:29 PM  
Blogger Hamilton Preschool said...

I'm a teacher and during the summer I travel to Israel and participate in an archaeological dig. In addition to excavating I also maintain a children's archaeology blog where I post photos, videos, and "challenges" for children and families to engage them in the theories and methodologies of archaeology. It's awesome. So, I put a link to my blog. If you are looking for something awesome to do with your kids this summer you might find it here!

June 16, 2013 at 10:08 PM  
Blogger Kristin said...

I just shared a link to my Etsy shop, theSimplePerks. I am a graphic designer who owns an Etsy shop full of typography designs. Check it out and enjoy! https://www.etsy.com/shop/theSimplePerks?ref=si_shop

June 16, 2013 at 11:01 PM  
Blogger Max said...

Here's a link to my wedding photography blog. New posts coming soon. :) blog.uzbin.com

June 17, 2013 at 10:16 AM  
Blogger Tif Sweeney said...

I just linked up my general site address, but just launched my summer feature today, The Postcard Adventure! If you need a note of encouragement this summer, feel free to sign up and let me know you are from LDW!! I will send you one in the form of a postcard from our upcoming road trip!!

June 18, 2013 at 11:52 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home