<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://doctorswives.org

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Lives of Doctor Wives: Where are you in the training process?

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Where are you in the training process?

So I finally got around to updating everyone's status as another medical year began way back in July!

Could you please check your name in the righthand column and make sure I updated you correctly? For those of you newly minted resident/doctor wives would you please let me know what specialty you are in?

I most likely made several mistakes and may have increased someone two years and didn't advance someone else, so I'd appreciate it if you could make sure your name, year and specialty is correct and if it is not please email me at champagneandbonbons@gmail.com or marriedtoamedicalstudent@gmail.com.
Thanks so much!

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Megan said...

Ya'll can take my name off the list, (Megan), since I'm no longer with the Dr. anymore, ha! I, of course, will continue to read and comment :) You ladies are great!! Thanks!!

September 9, 2010 at 12:21 PM  
Blogger Melisa said...

Thanks for doing that!

You are always welcome here, Megan!

September 9, 2010 at 12:27 PM  
Blogger Casey said...

Just curious, do you have to be a doctor's wife for your blog to be listed?

My boyfriend will be beginning MSI (hopefully, we're going through the application process now) next July/August.
-Casey

September 9, 2010 at 1:38 PM  
Blogger Melisa said...

'Wives' just rhymed better with 'Lives'. All significant others are welcome. :o) Just email your blog info, etc to an admin and you will be added to the list. Welcome, Casey!

September 9, 2010 at 1:58 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home