<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://doctorswives.org

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Lives of Doctor Wives: Let's Say a Howdy-doo to Cheri!

Saturday, August 22, 2009

Let's Say a Howdy-doo to Cheri!

Hello Lives of Doctors Wives Family!!!

My name is Cheri and I have recently married Ian (an PGY1 ER resident). He is originally from Canada and I from Ohio. We met while he was in medical school at The Ohio State University. It was always my dream to end up on the east coast and I am very happy we matched in New Jersey yet am sad to leave my JOB, family, and friends in Ohio. I am going to start the process of obtaining my masters degree this winter while teaching elementary school. I am excited for our new life to start, yet have realized that we are more co-existing then actually living together. In reality, like all of you, I am excited for this indentured servitude experience to come to an end!!! I am excited to become a contributor of the site but more importantly an aquirerer of support during these extremely hard next few years when I have to give up my husband to his job.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Melisa said...

Hey, I'm close to NJ! Welcome! :o)

August 22, 2009 at 7:52 PM  
Blogger daphne said...

welcome!! glad you are here. hope that we can all bring each other a little support and encouragement :) plus, its kinda fun to have a little girl chat!

August 23, 2009 at 4:14 PM  
Blogger Mrs. Dawkter said...

Welcome Cheri! So nice to meet you!

August 23, 2009 at 7:15 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home